Sea Lion Shores this ain't no place for no hero.
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Julep was too thrilled by her adventure to notice just how dangerous it was to get in the way of a sea lion the size of those around her. She snickered at those that tried to reach her, the way their bodies bounced was hilarious, and she ran the other way as though she was mocking them for how slow hey were. Their grunts and growls were all but threatening at that point, and Julep felt untouchable.

Suddenly a dark wolf came across, blocking Julep's way with her massive body and staring down at the child as though she was doing something wrong. Julep halted her advance, taking a defensive stand as she met the Amazon's question with fiery golden eyes. "Mom is lost and daddy's looking for her," she said confidently, unable to see the sadness of her situation. "I miss them, but the black dog is taking care me and my siblings..." she added thoughtfully now that she was revealing stuff to this stranger. And if that was out, why not add: "Well, Moorhen is not my reeeal sister but her mom died and uncle Skelly left too and mom and dad were taking care of his kids but they're not back yet... Her siblings were also with us but they are dead now..." she concluded, pretty much summarizing the story of her life. "Who did those to you?" she asked about the scars over her snout in return, feeling well acquainted by now after her detailed introduction to get into the deeper questions. She's seen some of those scars in her dad, and although she'd never really asked him about them she'd always felt very curious about them. "They look really cool!" she added. They looked cool on his dad, and on this one too... Maybe it was time for Julep to get a couple of her own since all the cool guys had them.
Messages In This Thread
this ain't no place for no hero. - by Akantha - February 16, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Julep - February 18, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Akantha - March 01, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Julep - March 03, 2017, 03:08 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Coelacanth - March 03, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Moor - March 05, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Akantha - March 06, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Julep - March 27, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Coelacanth - April 02, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Akantha - April 06, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Julep - April 10, 2017, 02:55 PM