Ravensblood Forest she loves me and all you got was a bullet
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
Only if you want/have time KJ! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
On the borders Arturo’s pace is a restless one. Each step is heavy, a weighty imprint left upon the bracken of the forest floor littered as it was with small piles of snow that was otherwise melting. He inhales deeply and lets it out in a heavy exhale, his breath spilling from betwixt his lips, writhing into the air before it dissipates reminds him that it is still cold out. It reminds him that it is still winter though he knows that spring will soon be upon them. He is not cold. His winter coat is thick and offers him protection from the most bitter of days but his ire burned with the consistency of the sun, occasionally lashing out like a solar flare. He seethes because what he wants to find joy in: he cannot. And he thinks it is unfair with a large amount of bitterness and annoyance. He wants to revel in Lotte’s pregnancy, to feel excitement for the coming of their children but he is plagued by other things. By his increasing worry about if the pack can support both litters — and frankly with the betrayal of his trust if they should as it was he didn’t care much whether Dakarai and Olive’s litter lived or died, in fact he rather hoped that they did die as it might save him a lot of trouble in the near future — and while he recruited Rollo and Lia found their way to them he worries that Teaghlaigh is still too small and continues to venture out to recruit though he rather thinks he is the only one upholding that deal which only angers him more. Thus far they showed him no reason why they should retain the rights to their children and if things didn’t start smoothing over and working to cool his ire they and their children would suffer his wrath collectively.

Arturo feels tired. Tired of anger in the stead of happiness. Tired of worrying instead of celebrating and he seeks, if only for a few hours to put aside Ceannasach and focus on the good happening in his life amidst the chaos. At the very least he is going to attempt it. So he actively seeks his nightingale @Lotte in the hopes that they might steal away a few hours that are theirs where anger and worry could not touch them. At the very least he wanted a few moments where he could marvel over her and their children growing within her womb without anything tainting it and he thinks that is not too much to ask for.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 17, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 21, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 21, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 22, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 23, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 25, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 25, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 26, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 26, 2017, 02:11 PM