Ravensblood Forest she loves me and all you got was a bullet
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
gonna stay vague about things because i don't wanna mess up anyone's timeline. :-)

[table width=85%][tr][td]
It was incredibly ironic is a really horrible way that one of the very last wolves Arturo wanted to cross paths with ends up …crossing his path. And remaining there. Instead of his wife the gangster finds himself staring down Dakarai with a curl of his lip and a rise of his tail over his back, his hackles bristling as Dakarai made the demand that they should talk. Arturo had been looking to put it all out of his mind for a few hours: to take time to enjoy being an expecting father but apparently he wasn’t even allowed a few hours. “Do not forget who you speak to Dakarai,” The smoky timbre of Ceannasach’s voice is like the distant rumble of thunder: the imposing warning before the storm. He is no mood for Dakarai’s insubordination — not that, mind, Arturo is ever in the mood for anyone’s insubordination — for as it stands Lotte is the only living wolf allowed to make demands of him. “I am Ceannasach and you do not make demands of me.” Unless, of course, he was suddenly able to change his appearance and become Lotte then Arturo would stand corrected. Arturo supposes that this was inevitable though from his perspective he does not understand why Dakarai has any right to be angry nor why Arturo is under the impression that he is considered the villain in this situation when he has done nothing wrong. He is only trying to keep the law and order as the judge, jury and executioner and if his verdict was unpopular than so be it. Being an Alpha wasn't about making sure everyone's feelings were happy-go-lucky. Most of the time it was making the hard decisions. Arturo did not like the idle on decisions. He considers shoving past Dakarai for a long moment and leaving because, truly, he is no mood to go around and around on what he has already decided. The only amendment he can offer is that The Family would decide what should be done about this mess as it should be and how severe the punishments would be if his paw should be forced. Aside from that, Arturo does not wish to speak of it at all but he remains still, his eyes: red-orange like twin suns burning as he stares Dakarai down, and slightly lifts his chin in dominance. So speak, his posture silently commands. Walking away from it — despite how entirely exasperated Arturo is with the whole situation — would only prolong things and Arturo wants it to be done. His duties as a husband, a father and as Ceannasach did not stop just because of drama and Arturo found that he would rather like to get back to the normality of his life and leave the drama far behind him in that same place he dumped Riptide.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 17, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 21, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 21, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 22, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 23, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 25, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 25, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 26, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 26, 2017, 02:11 PM