Ravensblood Forest she loves me and all you got was a bullet
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Only after you made your demand, Arturo thinks but does not speak aloud. He tires of going around and around and he does not seek to argue. Arturo waits for Dakarai to speak but it seems to the gangster that he intends to say nothing more than to correct Arturo. It hadn’t occurred to Arturo that he would have to pry the words from Dakarai’s mouth: for her remained and he was listening because he is the head of the Family, he is their patriarch and it is his job to listen no matter how irritated and betrayed another had made him feel. The gangster is not a man to make his intentions unclear when it comes to Teaghlaigh. The Family is his top priority and he does not desire misunderstandings between him and The Family and so he is transparent and he is honest …even if he shares an unpopular opinion with others; above all Arturo is consistent. The threat of war, a second trifle with Blackfeather Woods (for when Dakarai fled from them bleeding everywhere was the first reason why they could move against Teaghlaigh who’d harbored him) for Arturo knows that if it were he, he would not sit idle. He would march to the pack that the trespassers belonged to and make his demands like a crime lord and he automatically expects Blackfeather Woods to do the same. Unless they have been exaggerated and they (blackfeather woods) are not half as fearsome as Arturo has been led to believe.

“I am listening.” Arturo informs Dakarai, inviting the ebony man to speak with well practiced patience though he feels anything but within.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 17, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 21, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 21, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 22, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 23, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 25, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 25, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 26, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 26, 2017, 02:11 PM