Lost Creek Hollow all that may seem is but a dream within a dream
"I' ʙɢɴ ʀ I' ɴ ʟʟ ʜʀ."
35 Posts
Ooc — Floof
[table width=80%][tr][td]
Her whisking tail slowed to a halt and her head quizically tilted to the side as she heeded his question, clearly puzzled. In her time as a traveler, she'd only vaguley come to understand that not everyone shared the same names for her deities — the Sister Moon and Mother Sun — yet it still struck her as strange that he didn't know who they were. Perhaps she was just too lost in her own world to see it from his perspective, to grasp why and how he wouldln't know what she was talking about. Either way, regardless of how he could be so naive, she had no qualm with enlightening him, would even be glad to share this knowlegde. 

"They are the creators of our very world, the guardians of all things living and the rulers of the skies."

Her head tilted back up to gaze through the tree canopies, red eyes shining with whatever sparse amount of moonlight was poking through. "Sister Moon — whom watches over us as we speak — is the ruler of the night, a lady of darkness and the player of mischeivous games that can only be concieved beneath the stars' glow." Nimue herself only had an idea of what stars were; with her poor vision, it was nearly impossible to spot the tiny pinpricks of light amidst the sea of darkness that was the nightsky. A faint smile graced her lips as she spoke next. "She and I share a special connection..."

Now her gaze returned to Grayday. "Mother Sun is the ruler of the day, the one who radiates with a burning fire that engulfs the whole world. She is stern and unforgiving, and not very fond of me... but I am still a wolf beneath her rays as everyone else is. She does not wish me real harm." She gave a dismissive flick of her ears, something akin to a shrug. 

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
all that may seem is but a dream within a dream - by Nimue - February 17, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: all that may seem is but a dream within a dream - by Nimue - March 26, 2017, 02:36 PM