Lost Creek Hollow all that may seem is but a dream within a dream
"I' ʙɢɴ ʀ I' ɴ ʟʟ ʜʀ."
35 Posts
Ooc — Floof
[table width=80%][tr][td]
A thoughful humm tinkled past her lips as he named his own deities— the Cat and the Calf. Neither knowing what a cat or calf were (she'd never happened upon a wild cat before, and she was not a hunter of big game), she did not pictured the animals they represented. Rather, with the concept of their duality, she wondered if they were the same thing as her goddesss, just with foreign names. Incapable of beleiving in any other gods, that was as close as the spectre could get to understanding other religons; assuming all religions were one, just with slightly warped information.

Even if she might not neccesarily believe in this "Cat and Calf", she still liked to hear about the beliefs of others, feeling a deep connection to those that were also spiritual. She also liked to just hear others talk in general, specifically Grayday, as he seemed rather nice. "I have never heard of this 'Cat' and 'Calf'." Her tail wagged encouragingly. "Tell me brother what are they?"

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
all that may seem is but a dream within a dream - by Nimue - February 17, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: all that may seem is but a dream within a dream - by Nimue - April 03, 2017, 12:47 PM