Blackfeather Woods Cash me outside how boh dah
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
:3

It was a relief for the male, as well as many others he presumed, that the icy grip of winter had finally began to subside, Van's white paws embracing the touch of the snow-free ground beneath him as he ventured above ground. It was a feeling he'd almost forgotten after having spent most of his time below the surface, roaming the dark tunnels during the harshest winter he'd ever encountered so far. Thinking back, a deep sigh escaped his mouth as he glanced around the terrain, a smirk soon forming across his muzzle as noted the dissolving ice, ”Thank fuck for that.” He barked, letting out a small laugh as the realization hit him that better days were now possibly ahead of them. No longer did they have to remain huddled underground, avoiding the constant, ever-falling snow and the freezing touch of the buffeting winter winds for spring was approaching and bringing with it anew.

A rumble sounded within the Tyro's throat, bright sapphire eyes gleaming slightly in the scattered glare of the sun's rays that managed to penetrate down from above him as he ventured through the wood. Stomach nearing to empty, Van's nostrils flared as he attempted to seek out something to sedate his increasing hunger, but instead of lunch, Vandal picked up the familiar aroma of Potema lingering close by. So with a wild grin now across his muzzle, his hunger pushed to one side, the silver and white male jogged onward through the forest, the brute following his nose eagerly as he sought out the woman.
Messages In This Thread
Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - February 17, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - February 22, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - February 25, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - March 01, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - March 14, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - March 22, 2017, 10:26 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - March 30, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - April 01, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - April 30, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - May 29, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - June 06, 2017, 09:34 PM