Blackfeather Woods Cash me outside how boh dah
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Van couldn't help but smile some as his bright sapphire eyes watched Potema curiously, noticing how her eyelashes seemed to flutter and the way her body moved. It caused him to smile not only on the outside, but strangely on the inside as well. He'd flirted a thousand times before and had always managed to accomplish his goal, whatever it may have been, but this time, it was different - there was no hidden goal to be attained, no trickery to play, the only thing the Tyro sought, was Potema herself.

He smiled more as she spoke, his bright blue eyes gazing into hers before slowly looking to the ground, 'I hope that I can help you find it...that feeling I mean' His ears flicked at those words and Vandal's gaze instantly lifted from peering at the ground, his focus solely on Potema, ”I think you already have.” He said as he took a step closer, ”I'm not certain if the feeling is mutual, but I know my own, are growing for you, Potema.” Vandal said as he lowered his head slightly, tail swaying behind him as he crept closer to the stark white woman. Even if Potema didn't know it yet, Vandal was already hers, completely.
Messages In This Thread
Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - February 17, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - February 22, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - February 25, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - March 01, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - March 14, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - March 22, 2017, 10:26 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - March 30, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - April 01, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - April 30, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - May 29, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - June 06, 2017, 09:34 PM