Blackfeather Woods Cash me outside how boh dah
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
sorry for the extremely sucky and tired post x_x <3

He watched as Potema stood, silent before him and Vandal simply offered the white woman a warm smile as he bravely extended his nose to lightly touch at her cheek, holding back the urge to let his tongue escape his lips to finally kiss the woman before him. But the brute didn't, fool - for he didn't want to risk offending the woman with such actions and so soon – especially if the feelings weren't felt in return. Inhaling softly, Vandal pulled his nose away from her cheek as his cold blue eyes now gazed at her dearly, ”The strangest part about it is..” He laughed slightly, tail giving a swish behind him as the young male then shrugged his shoulders, ”..I can't even explain it.” Vandal said as he peered to Potema, though he eventually lowered his head again, bright eyes now staring downward at his dirty socked paws.

Vandal hadn't felt this foolish in a long time, maybe that was due to his nerves? (If Vandal even had them?) He was aware that his defences were down and knew at this moment, his emotions were vulnerable, but still, the young brute brought his gaze back to Potema, ”I have to say, I'm not normally like this.” The tyro smirked as he gradually became more amused at the thought rather than being embarrassed, ”Though I do intend to find out what it is about you that's got me so...enchanted. He said with a mischievous wink, bushy tail giving a playful wag behind him as white socked paws slowly moved Vandal to one side of the white she-wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - February 17, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - February 22, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - February 25, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - March 01, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - March 14, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - March 22, 2017, 10:26 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - March 30, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - April 01, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - April 30, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - May 29, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - June 06, 2017, 09:34 PM