Silver Moraine Kaittuk
11 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table width=80%][tr][td]

To see her spirit rise the way it did made Negiliq's heart surpass the cold that embraced her with fierce fire. It was the familial bond they shared that had Brought them back together, Negiliq was sure, and she was grateful towards the spirits for having given her the chance to see beyond what her old eyes had seen for years. Both Inuks laughed, Negiliq's tone way raspier and harsh than that of Chulyin, signaling the effect of the cold winds, but the happiness of either of them was never surpassed by the other. Her tail was lazier, of course, but the wag of it was as warm as any other, and it danced in tow with Chulyin's tempo.

Ah! So summer is a myth, I see? she jokes back, mocking disappointment before gently coming back to a tender smile as her eyes admire the beautiful yearling heartily. I'm so glad I found you, my dear... she whispers, I always knew there was something very special about you. You were born an explorer, a conqueror... she says softly, but with burning passion in her tired voice. Tell me... she smiles as she pushes closer, What wonders have you witnessed so far?

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Kaittuk - by Chulyin - February 18, 2017, 02:29 AM
RE: Kaittuk - by Negiliq - March 06, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: Kaittuk - by Chulyin - March 10, 2017, 03:03 AM
RE: Kaittuk - by Negiliq - March 18, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Kaittuk - by Chulyin - April 05, 2017, 12:30 AM
RE: Kaittuk - by Negiliq - April 10, 2017, 01:39 PM