Duskfire Glacier I always thought I was the stronger one
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sylvas smiled slightly at Kieran and gave him a small nod of his head in agreement, ”I'm sure she's keeping Sorrel safe too and maybe even guiding her back to us...” The mercenary winched inside at the thought of his daughter out there, lost and alone within the wilderness, though hopefully, just hopefully she was safe and would soon return back to them.

Remaing quiet, the brute observed as Kieran approached and conserved with his friend, his tail giving a flick behind him as he caught his son's question to the raven colored boy. Curiously, Sylvas' amber eyes glanced over toward the former prince of the glade, his ears pricking forward at his surprising response. The male couldn't help but let a smile gradually form across his maw, a sense of warmth filling him as he watched the pair proudly.

The mercenary slowly lifted himself from his haunches and licked his muzzle before clearing his thoat, ”You and you're sister are more than welcome to stay with us..” Sylvas said, ”The decision is down to you both.” He said softly. Peering around, Sylvas gave his head a bow to the boys, muzzle parting as he added, ”For now, I have to find Heartha and make plans on where we will go now..” He sighed some as he began to take his leave, though his head turned to the pair as he offered a small smile, ”I shall catch up with you both soon though..” And with that, Sylvas jogged off to begin his search for Heartha.

Crappy post and Sylvas has left the two of them to talk and find Heartha - obviously! x3
Messages In This Thread
I always thought I was the stronger one - by Kieran Adrien - February 18, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Hawthorn - February 19, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Sylvas Streiter - March 03, 2017, 04:27 PM