Ankyra Sound secret recipe
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He was wrong, so wrong! But Indie found it endearing, because she could follow his logic. Indie knitted her eyebrows and sucked in breath in an exaggerated fashion, as if she was learning of her plush black pelt for the very first time. Then her facade broke in a chuckle, as Indie wasn’t currently in the throes of some theatrical production. Maybe this male was so mild that he did not inspire strategy in her churning mind, or perhaps he just didn’t provide her the opportunity as so many others did. It was refreshing, though. Here, she was simply Indie.

“Do I seem one of those froufrou ladies of the south? Don’t be deceived by the dark coat, but I am a weather-hardened northerner.” Okay, okay— that wasn’t necessarily the entire truth. But how could Indie not help but spout white lies when it made her story so much better?! It came so naturally to her at time that it surprised even the vaudevillian herself — and Indie often wondered if she would one day lose herself to her own mirage. Oh well, reality was no matter… to think of herself as a tough broad from the icelands; now that was an image that Indie could get behind!

Indie backpedaled several steps and stalked her feline body back and forth in front of the boy, pacing and examining his frame and visibly pondering his heritage. Unlike her own obsidian coat, his pale plumage was distinctly northern. “I believe you too are from the north” the chanteuse chimed after several silent moments. “…but you came from afar. You seem well traveled,” Indie said with a cant of her head, not really sure where she gleaned such a deduction.
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
secret recipe - by Gabe - February 19, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: secret recipe - by Indie - February 24, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: secret recipe - by Gabe - February 25, 2017, 08:20 AM
RE: secret recipe - by Indie - February 28, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: secret recipe - by Gabe - March 01, 2017, 07:26 AM
RE: secret recipe - by Indie - March 07, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: secret recipe - by Gabe - March 08, 2017, 07:34 AM
RE: secret recipe - by Indie - March 15, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: secret recipe - by Gabe - March 15, 2017, 06:08 PM
RE: secret recipe - by Indie - March 21, 2017, 05:43 PM