Broken Antler Fen i've got fire for a heart
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
this seemed like a good place to wrap this up! it was a cute thread! :D last post for me & mato; feel free to either archive as is or reply once more. <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Mato is content with his story and happier yet that he both manages to get a laugh from her and that she, too, agrees that Draco isn’t entirely alone up there. There were too many stars for Draco to ever be truly lonely! As for being lonely, Mato realizes that it isn’t something that he can actually relate to. He’s never been lonely. When he is alone it is because he seeks solitude and knows that with a quick call it could change in a few minutes. His siblings are never far off and even if they don’t want to bother with him he knows one of his parents will or another pack mate. “Someday Draco’s family will find their way to him. I just know it.” He adds one last bit with a resounding nod of his head to finish the story off. There, he thinks. Now it is complete. But that was the beauty of stories though, wasn’t it? If they didn’t like the ending they could just change it. He idles for a few moments, tail brushing against the snow dusted rock a few times as he smiles at the stars before he is overcome with a wide yawn. “Right,” He mumbles seconds before he lets out another, involuntary yawn. “Thanks for keeping me company Liri,” He tells her genuinely, before, shyly, he reaches his muzzle towards her in an attempt to bump the crown of his head to her chin in a platonic gesture. A gesture of friendship. “but I should probably get back before someone wakes up, realizes I’m missing and starts to worry.” He is sheepish as he says this, letting out a small, half laugh. “Maybe we can stargaze again sometime.” Mato partially offers and partially asks, lingering only long enough to catch her response before he heads back to the Rochester-Iosila family den.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i've got fire for a heart - by rip gemini - February 19, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by Síff - February 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by rip gemini - February 20, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by Síff - February 20, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by rip gemini - February 20, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by Síff - February 20, 2017, 07:07 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by rip gemini - February 21, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by Síff - February 23, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by rip gemini - February 25, 2017, 06:38 AM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by Síff - February 26, 2017, 05:26 PM