Horizon Ridge done my hair up real big beauty queen style
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Indie paused in both body and mind when the agouti woman’s eyes widened. Had she said something to displease the stranger? Oh, Indie hoped she hadn’t — the vaudevillian rather liked the forwardness of Salish’s mien and did not want to lose her company just yet. Indie had enjoying thinking herself a great reader her companies and she was dismayed briefly by her incompetence where this stranger was concerned. The emotion was fleeting, however, as Indie soon found that her companions astonished expression was one of joy, not acrimony.

“You don’t say?” Indie responded brightly, delighted by this turn of events. Her attraction and inclination towards this stranger had been automatic and only grew when she learned she was with the Nereides. A grin split Indie’s thickset maw and she laughed with amusement at such circumstance. “How bizarre! Out of every tree, you choose mine; that of a soon to be sister.” The last sentence fragment was accompanied with a shimmy of her shoulders, obviously proud of such a title — and happy to share it with the one beside her. 

Indie did not entertain Salish’s reservations about historical enquiries. “I would loved to see your homeland, i’ve heard such amazing things. It seems that I will never have to — I am meeting all your ladies right here!” another chuckle escaped Indie’s lips and she covered her maw with a dark paw. Behind her paw her eyes flashed with sudden intrigue. “What brought you here, Salish?”
[/td][/tr][/table]
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Indie - February 20, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Indie - March 19, 2017, 05:27 PM