Redhawk Caldera there is a divinity that sleeps inside your scars
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
west doesn't deserve lagan

At one point, West has to stop and keep herself calm. She has to remind herself that she can’t push her wounds to the limit and she also can’t get frustrated with someone trying to help. The pack is a family and a crime against one will likely be a crime against all of them. Before she gets left behind by the boy, she picks up her pace and closes the distance between them and reverts back just as many times as it takes him to finally get what they’re looking for.

“Thanks,” she says as he uncovers the prize she’s been looking for. It had felt weird in the beginning to ask for such things but the boy simply just hands it all over in one fell swoop. It’s far easier than having to start her own though she’s certain if she had to search for it on her own, she probably would have found it long ago.

West lowers her head and picks out a few things, hums quietly, and selects one more item, before she turns to the kid. “I think I got it from here.” Promptly, she puts her head back down and scoops up the things she’d selected, hesitating before leaving in case there’s something else he needs to say. She nods her head once before she turns and leaves before she gets stuck in another one of his traps.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
there is a divinity that sleeps inside your scars - by West - February 21, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: there is a divinity that sleeps inside your scars - by West - March 18, 2017, 05:06 PM