Dragoncrest Cliffs some would sing and some would scream
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Similarly, Akantha isn't pleased that circumstances force her to submit to the male. He was easily, judging from his slightly lean form and lack of visible scarring, a few years her younger. She's reminded of Atshen, but he doesn't possess the same violent bearing. Only the promise of it that duty commands of him. He isn't calmed by her words, nor her knowledge of Wildfire, and she frowns. The Ambassador made mention of warriors, but that they did not seek war. If this was how they treated strangers on their border, then she had reason to doubt that claim.

Akantha shakes her head, "Not her specifically. I simply had questions, and was curious if she'd made any progress with setting up a meeting. But I don't intend to bother her so soon." She replied with a twist of her lips. Her nose flared as she inhaled the scents around her, and felt as if she was entirely out of her depth. Not an unfamiliar place for the Matriarch, but a concerning one all the same. "I am curious about your pack, but I do not want to go into a meeting blind and would like to avoid offending your group by learning a bit about your group. Would you be willing to oblige me?" Her eyes flashed and her limbs tensed as Akantha readied herself to flee should he react unfavorably to her response.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
some would sing and some would scream - by Akantha - February 21, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: some would sing and some would scream - by Arlo - February 25, 2017, 07:48 AM
RE: some would sing and some would scream - by Akantha - February 26, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: some would sing and some would scream - by Arlo - February 26, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: some would sing and some would scream - by Akantha - February 26, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: some would sing and some would scream - by Arlo - February 26, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: some would sing and some would scream - by Akantha - February 26, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: some would sing and some would scream - by Arlo - February 26, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: some would sing and some would scream - by Akantha - February 26, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: some would sing and some would scream - by Arlo - February 26, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: some would sing and some would scream - by Akantha - February 26, 2017, 10:05 PM