Totoka River you speak in sonatas going to smithereens
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
@Asherah (I was going to tag Elohim but I realize you also play him). Anyone else is welcome to join too!

They have acquired a bit of information on their expedition already, with even a little insight on what they will expect should they go any further south. Thuringwethil debates whether or not they need to but for curiosity sake, she continues. Their travel differs from the other trips she has made where her guards lingered somewhere in the background but having @Tirgatao at her side has made for good company. Before, she had wanted to absorb as much of the sea alone as she could but now that her home has located against the coast, she favors a nearby companion instead.

The cape has become captivating but she does not explore down the peninsula just yet, stopping for a drink of fresh water in the river nearby until her thirst is quenched. There is a slight salty taste to it as it meets the ocean not too far from where they stand but it isn’t enough to become a bother. She turns to look at Tirgatao a little ways north of the river but does not call for her to move. Instead, she lets herself rest for a while. The day is coming to an end and they will need to search for shelter once more before they continue on but they still have a couple of hours of sunlight to make use of. Some of this seems familiar, especially the river, but she knows she is coming upon lands that she won’t recognize.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 21, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 23, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 23, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 26, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 27, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 27, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 27, 2017, 07:49 PM