Totoka River you speak in sonatas going to smithereens
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Perfectly fine, my bad! I thought I had posted it him, but I might have not hit the post button. Whoops >.>

This journey has always had a purpose. It was not simply moving from where they had been, but finding a new home. Asherah had always intended on joining another pack when she found one that felt right. The idea of asking to be accepted frightened her though, the idea of rejection of not only her but her children worried her. She had been avoiding packs by going up the coast, but, she believed that Molech would guide her steps. She was here now, wasn't she? She was frightened too by the idea of joining a pack again and having it fall apart again. 

All the groups she had been a part of had fallen to pieces. She had adored her sisters in the Malkaria, had thrown herself into the religion and the pack without a worry. The idea of doing so again made her feel weak, and worried. Could she come to trust yet more wolves? Her parents had never outright betrayed her, they had betrayed Molech and turned their back on the light. Eshamun had done the same. Would this pack leave her in the same way? She wouldn't be able to know until it was too late. Her eyes fell to her children as the woman considered her question. 

If she didn't join a pack they would not survive, that much was clear. They were missing out on so many things. Perhaps fear is what had kept her parents from joining other wolves. Could they have been saved by a pack? Would Molech's wrath had lightened if they had not tried to simply run? She didn't want to be her parents, and she didn't want Anatha and Elohim to grow as she and her siblings had.

The woman's answer touched a place in Asherah's heart. That is what she wanted from a pack. Family. Support. She nodded but could not bring herself to speak yet. It had never been Asherah who had turned her back on anyone. "Above all things I respect family." Her voice was softer, more sad, and she did not lift her gaze from Elohim to hide the emotion in her eyes. "If I offered my loyalty, it would be as if they were my own blood." She smiled softly at her son.

​"Perhaps one day we will seek your home out, Thuringwethil of Drageda. This adventure can't last forever."

Messages In This Thread
you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 21, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 23, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 23, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 26, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 27, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 27, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 27, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - March 17, 2017, 02:03 PM