Neverwinter Forest on my shoulders
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
As she moved through the conifers, seeking the familiar blue-eyed visage of Aguta, Tonravik felt clarity on what she must do. It was not simply that, but what she desired to. At the very least, she would take the opportunity to meet the locals before setting up her own camp. But she would listen to Aguta, too; Aguta was smart, having learned much from all of her time by her mothers side. Tonravik had learned much without Siku, but she and her siblings had been chased off as they reached a year. Find your way, now. Those had been her words. In a way, Siku could be blamed for the year that she had not been able to spend with her father, but Tonravik hadn't the mental capacity to even think that way. Life was life. How? And they did not know.

It was Aguta and her counsel she sought now. Tonravik preferred the territory Silvertip, and Hunter as well as Skyfall seemed to be growing more acclimated to it as well. Was it best? In time, they could take other territories as their mother had, but Silvertip being their beginning... did Aguta think that wise, too? The wolf had become her most trusted companion in their time together, and so the woman's words would not fall upon deaf ears.
Messages In This Thread
on my shoulders - by Tonravik - July 30, 2013, 08:45 PM
RE: on my shoulders - by Aguta - July 30, 2013, 08:55 PM
RE: on my shoulders - by Tonravik - July 30, 2013, 09:28 PM
RE: on my shoulders - by Aguta - July 30, 2013, 10:00 PM