49 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
bone of the father, unknowingly given
you will renew your son
flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed
you will revive your master
blood of the enemy, forcibly taken
[size=3]you will resurrect your foe[/size]

As she had once strove to serve her Aunt, now she strove to serve the only living daughter from her Aunt. There were those who likely thought her weak for making the choice to go only so far within the pack and dedicating her life to serving the one she loved, feared and respected most. But the opinions of those mattered nothing to her. The only opinions that mattered to her were those of her Aunt and those of her cousins. Since she no longer served her Aunt (though she did in a roundabout way), she served Tonravik, and only Tonravik.

Her tail swayed behind her at the greeting offered by her cousin, her Leader. Out of sheer respect, icy gaze shifted away while Tonravik ate what she wanted of what had been given to her. Aguta did not expect any of it for herself. When she was hungry, she hunted for herself. She hunted for her cousin because she could, because she wanted to, because she knew that keeping the Leader in healthy condition was best for all of them. An unhealthy Leader would not be able to protect the pack, protect their territory, or bring the future of the pack into the world.

Only when her cousin was finished did she divert her gaze back toward the large female. A faint smile touched the corners of her lips and she gave a gentle nod accompanied by a soft grunt. Moving forward, Aguta lightly brushed her shoulder against that of her cousin, clearly inviting the younger girl to lead the way, to be the Leader. Home is what Aguta was clearly saying without saying it with words.

Messages In This Thread
on my shoulders - by Tonravik - July 30, 2013, 08:45 PM
RE: on my shoulders - by Aguta - July 30, 2013, 08:55 PM
RE: on my shoulders - by Tonravik - July 30, 2013, 09:28 PM
RE: on my shoulders - by Aguta - July 30, 2013, 10:00 PM