Broken Antler Fen if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Seb just wants to be a cool dad okay.... xD Tell me if you want this post in unwanted aka for the sibling bonding!

Sebastian wasn't far off from where his youngsters were. First it was the scent of fresh blood that caught his attention. He was always curious to see who made a kill. The blood on the snow was evidence enough, the scent around it seemed to be of his son, Mato. Sebastian looked up then sniffed the ground. He wouldn't mind spending some time with his son, as he tracked him it seemed that he was joined by his sister, Nova. They had been close to the border but now their tracks seemed to have crossed it.

At first Sebastian was a bit worried for his children to be out of the territory without supervision. But then he reasoned they where together. It was good that they were exploring. However Sebastian couldn't help but to want to supervise them a bit more. He started a trot and caught up with them. He let out a friendly woof, perhaps the two would feel caught for doing something bad but that was not his intention.  His posture was definitely friendly, instead of the mad dad you would expect for doing something that isn't allowed. Sebastian wanted to be a cool dad. "Hi guys! I didn't know you wanted to do some more exploring," he greeted. "I've been waiting until I could take you on education trips and explore more of the outside world!," he added. "How about next time I take you two to Lake Rodney! Then you can explore a bit first around the outside of the borders now before going a bit further with me. How does that sound?," he offered. He didn't want his young to be afraid of the outside world, yet he did want them to know there were dangers too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms - by Nova - February 23, 2017, 12:19 AM
RE: if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms - by Sebastian - March 04, 2017, 06:26 PM