Golden Glade Why Bother?
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Dagfinn was quick to respond, giving Reek the short and sweet of his recent trip to lands unknown. While it was no long, winding story, Reek listened with rapt interest. The details brought a smile to the alpha male's face. "So, you're gonna be an uncle?" he said, nodding his head. "The older I get, the more I realize that there's nothing more important than family. I'm happy for you Dag." Had Reek held fast to the values that he now held dear in the past, perhaps things would have turned out much differently. Laurel and Indra would have had two, stable parents to raise them. A proper family instead of the broken mess he had created.

There was nothing now that Reek could do to change his daughter's circumstance, but he could change the way he lived his life.

"Things have been pretty quiet here I guess," Reek went on to explain. "No trouble with the natives -- and uh, the old pack hasn't come back to stir up any trouble." Reek shrugged. At this point, the Glade's security was a sure thing. "As far as I know, everyone is settling in pretty well..." and then Reek remembered Tambourine's questions when he had called the pack to play.

"Actually, I think Tambourine's struggling with what we did to claim this place." Reek bit his lip. "You still think it was the right call, right?" he asked, hoping for some validation.
Messages In This Thread
Why Bother? - by Reek - February 23, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: Why Bother? - by Dagfinn - February 26, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: Why Bother? - by Reek - March 02, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: Why Bother? - by Dagfinn - March 12, 2017, 02:46 AM
RE: Why Bother? - by Reek - March 24, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: Why Bother? - by Dagfinn - April 17, 2017, 10:40 PM