Dragoncrest Cliffs In my blood
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
It was a potentially delicate matter here, so he knew well enough to play it safe and not go nosing around too habitually. He didn't want to overstep in any way that he could help, not with so much else going on, as per usual. Yet even with this all at stake and in mind, Wildfire's puppies were certainly ranking loftily among his interests. It was hard not to be, and not only because he'd sired both litters. New blood for Drageda's next generation was impending, and frighteningly fast, how could he not anticipate it when it was the first to come in their new home? He was eager to see his sons and daughters grow--flourish, even--here in the name of the commander's claim.

While perhaps arrogant of him to think so, the future as it concerned Drageda seemed well-lit from here.

He let his ears flick forward from their outward splay when she invited him to guess, of all things. Although, he was glad the mood seemed light enough so far. Her greeting suggested so, anyway. "What?" he asked back, the swish of his tail slowing with a measure of caution. "A good thing, I hope?" He fished for details with a tilt to his head, eyeing her with interest.
Messages In This Thread
In my blood - by Wildfire - February 24, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 02, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 02, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 08, 2017, 02:37 AM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 09, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 11, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 13, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 14, 2017, 01:58 AM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 14, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 29, 2017, 02:35 AM