Dragoncrest Cliffs In my blood
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Names were a weighty subject, and he wished to find the ones neatly between simplicity and distinction for his and Portia's litter. "We haven't exactly set anything in stone either," he nodded, glad to hear they were on the same page as this. He also appreciated her note on them pairing well, but since he didn't really want to go and spoil it too badly, he didn't try to find out a whole lot more about what she meant by that. "Considering Portia's.. vast knowledge on the matter," he smirked, unable to even remember it all himself because there was just so very much of it. "We were thinking something plant-life-inspired may be nice. Flowers, anything that isn't too blatant or bland, but still sweet somehow.." In homage to their mother, and some of them were actually quite pretty. Knowing his mate's middle name was a flower, too, further inspired him to keep this idea around.

He attempted to recite a few of the flowers Portia had told him about, although maybe a few here and there bled together, but the backbones of the plan were definitely in place. Despite not having names entirely picked out, or knowing exactly what would become of their little families once these puppies came, he was still excited. The days were numbered, and sooner than he would realize it, they would be here. A good long look at Wildfire was just another reminder, and while his boundaries with her were far different than with Portia, he still would make sure she was comfortable, and with anything she'd need (short of bringing the commander out of the wilds back to her side of course) before parting ways for now.

since i need to clean out oldies, you can pp him to wrap this up more if you would like or let it be <3
Messages In This Thread
In my blood - by Wildfire - February 24, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 02, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 02, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 08, 2017, 02:37 AM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 09, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 11, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 13, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 14, 2017, 01:58 AM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 14, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 29, 2017, 02:35 AM