Blackfeather Woods you look awful
5 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
The boy confirmed that he was Nemesis's son, but Ares's posture didn't change. He remained submissive, his eyes narrowed and tail flicking slightly. He wasn't too fond of his new found nephew so far, he would've liked at least something along the lines of 'no way, you're my uncle!' but even a friendly nod would've been ok. His face cold and stoic, Ares opened his mouth to respond when he smelled another scent, growing closer. This one he knew, and there was no mistaking it. Soon enough, the dark shadow of his sister appeared through the trees, and she came to stand in front of him.

His face lightened up a bit when he saw her, for he was indeed very glad to see her. She on the other hand, came through with a coldness in her stride, and it didn't break even when she spoke his name. She acted indifferent to him, which hurt a little, and made his fur bristle slightly, but he his it with a near smile. Nemesis. He responded with a similar indifference, refusing to give what he didn't get in return. He waited there for a moment, his molten lava eyes locked onto her. When she spoke again, it was a blunt statement, one that he thought should've held some emotion at least. His gaze shifted when hers did, and they landed on a decapitated head of their younger sister. He didn't say anything on it, instead he stared blankly at Althaia.

When he looked back at Nemesis his expression was a grimace. He was indeed sad to hear of their sister's death, but it wasn't like he'd known her all too well. I'm sorry to hear that. But she's not why I came. He responded, and when Nemesis asked why he came, he scoffed. Is it not enough that I am here? Or does there have to be some malicious reason for me to want to find my older sister. He said with a grin, his posture still submissive but much more relaxed now. He glanced towards Nemesis's son, then back at her. If you really care so much, they kicked me out of Blackwater. I guess getting angry and killing runs in our family. He said with a sigh of mock care.
Messages In This Thread
you look awful - by Ares - February 25, 2017, 09:06 AM
RE: you look awful - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 25, 2017, 12:38 PM
RE: you look awful - by Ares - February 25, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: you look awful - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 25, 2017, 05:29 PM
RE: you look awful - by Ares - February 25, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: you look awful - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 25, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: you look awful - by Nemesis - February 26, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: you look awful - by Ares - February 27, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: you look awful - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 28, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: you look awful - by Nemesis - March 13, 2017, 02:33 AM
RE: you look awful - by Ares - March 13, 2017, 06:38 AM