Blackfeather Woods you look awful
5 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ares glanced sharply towards Nemesis's son, who had begun to growl and snarl in warning. If not for the fact that Ares was the guest at their borders, he would've told the kid to piss off. Of course he didn't know the repercussions of his actions, for he didn't know Atshen or what he was. For now he only assumed that he was a over protective little shit who liked to beat stuff up, and Ares decided that he wasn't too fond of his new found nephew. Though he didn't doubt that Nemesis was the one behind the boy's actions. He acted like a bull headed weapon likely because she'd taught him to be so.

He wasn't surprised when his sister suppressed her son, if it were his son he would've done the same. She then turned back to him, and replied to his question. He grinned at that, for she made a great point. For most families, malicious intent may not be the reason for visits, though with the Convels it wasn't at all uncommon. She restated her original question, her gaze boring into him. He knew he couldn't lie to her, or even sugarcoat the truth. She would see through him, she had always been one of the only ones who could.

His molten eyes darkened as he became more serious, his gaze focused on the fur just below Nem's eyes. I have been traveling for two months now. I was cast out during a harsh winter, I was caught in the snow and nearly froze to death. I am hungry and tired, and I need a new home. I mean your pack no ill intent, I just want a place to stay, and hunt, and start over. He finished, his tail flicking back and forth. He didn't like sharing what he really felt about things, he much preferred to keep things like that to himself, but he felt if he truly wanted to join Nemesis's pack he would have to start out with a clean slate.
Messages In This Thread
you look awful - by Ares - February 25, 2017, 09:06 AM
RE: you look awful - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 25, 2017, 12:38 PM
RE: you look awful - by Ares - February 25, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: you look awful - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 25, 2017, 05:29 PM
RE: you look awful - by Ares - February 25, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: you look awful - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 25, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: you look awful - by Nemesis - February 26, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: you look awful - by Ares - February 27, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: you look awful - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 28, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: you look awful - by Nemesis - March 13, 2017, 02:33 AM
RE: you look awful - by Ares - March 13, 2017, 06:38 AM