Raven's Watch when eagles halo the earth, i want the ballad of your blood
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao balks instinctively when Thuringwethil returns the gesture, but realizes quickly there is no bite behind it. That only serves to further inflame her anxiety and desire to get back to Drageda immediately. She isn't Portia; she has no training in the healing arts, and can only assume that she knocked her head pretty badly during the fall. There was a little voice that threatened her, nagged her—it yanked on her ear and whispered intrusive thoughts as her brain continued to block it out and rationalize. She's breathing, she'll be ok.

Hush makes the first move and boldly moves to stand beside Heda, using his own frame to help push her to her feet. Thuringwethil growls, deeper this time, and attempts to gather her trembling legs beneath her. Tirgatao only manages a quick: "Not too fast now!" as Heda stands for a few seconds, until she collapses again onto her butt. But she wasn't all the way down. It was progress. 

Encouraged, she moves towards Thuringwethil's other side and ducks lower so that the Commander can grip onto her scruff and use it to right herself. Pressure from both sides of her wouldn't be of much use now. "Grab hold of me, I've got you." She ecked out from the lump in her throat, which was now incredibly dry. She looked across the space at Hush and nodded, eyes full of gratitude if he were to look her way. She didn't know what she would have done without him.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread