Neverwinter Forest Oh I'm trying not to face what's become of me
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Joining 
Tagging @Ondine but any and all wolves welcome, since Belle is at the borders. c:

She was back. Back to the Teekon. Man, it had been a while. Though, this time, she was next to unfamiliar territory. She knew not the name, nor the overall dominance level of the pack, however she could not bear to find Sleeping Dragon again. Or Heda. One day, Belle would get her revenge. But for now, she wanted to find a pack. One were she could live without worry, one where perhaps she could learn a trade. Make some friends, fit in. Like she once had back in Thuringwethil's pack.

It would be nice, to belong again. She'd lost her friends, lost her family, lost her home. The woman had gone too long without a safe place. Hopefully here would be somewhere that she could start over. Live a new life that wasn't filled with disappointment or failure or betrayal.

The blue pelted wolfess tipped back her head and let out a melodic howl, calling for any pack wolves to come.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
Oh I'm trying not to face what's become of me - by Faeryn - February 26, 2017, 01:43 PM