Stone Circle ex-girl, she the female version of me
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He frowned when Grayday admitted the pup had been distraught when he found her. He didn't like it when pups were scared and alone, and who knows what she had witnessed. Well, I hope she knows she's safe now, he commented.

His frowned deepened when his brother accused himself of being a bad Dad. He hadn't really kept track of how Grayday and his pups were doing, but no one had spoken out against Grayday, and therefore Steady had never thought to check up and see that they were happy together. The pups seemed well enough so, but it was obvious that Grayday had doubts. He couldn't disagree with Grayday wanting to spend time with them, but why did he have to leave to do it?

He sighed. He didn't want to argue, because at the end of the day, Grayday's reasonings were sound. He wanted to be a better Dad, and Steady would never fault him for that. Well, I... I wish you didn't have to go,  he admitted. But, I hope you and Sunny and Dawn will become closer for it. He wouldn't deny Grayday this opportunity, even if he did wish it could be different.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - February 27, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 01, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 03, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 19, 2017, 09:20 PM