Phoenix Maplewood But with the beast inside
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina could sense things getting out of hand and she was having a battle inside her mind - should she fight and show this woman what she was made of, or submit and hope for better results? The latter would most likely end better. The dark fae did not plan on having her blood, nor the bat leader's, spilled. With a sigh she forced her head slightly lower and softened her posture.

It also seemed that the other woman did not want to give Kelina her name, but it didn't bother her. She wasn't really all that bothered. "I'm sorry I disrespected you. I did not mean to do such a thing, I was simply confused about where I was." The fae attempted to sound real about it, and she felt as though she did a good job, but wow, it had taken a heck of a big amount of effort to say that. Truthfully, Kelina didn't feel much regret for her actions. She did show respect to those who did not show it to her in return. But, as it was, she did hold an interest in joining the group. They were - or, this woman was - the only ones she had come across that shared her intentions and passions.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
But with the beast inside - by Kelina - February 27, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - February 27, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - February 27, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - February 27, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - February 28, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - February 28, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - March 01, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - March 01, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - March 02, 2017, 04:29 PM