Blackfeather Woods Honey, whatchu waitin’ for? Welcome to my candy store!
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Her brother's look said enough; he had no idea what was going on either or was very good at hiding these things. The latter was possible, but she did not find this situation something to be secretive about. She decided to simply trust his eyes, dropping the discussion in her head with a glance at the other two men. She repositioned her head, considering the stranger's words. A bad leader was a bad leader - so, she guessed he was right; there was nothing to argue about for now. She nodded her tipped head in a way that said "well, alright - fair enough."

Miraak went on to introduce the two siblings, as if they couldn't do that themselves. She frowned. Call me Nyx. She nodded, trying her best to sound respectful as an uncomfortable feeling tickled her insides. Astrid was too much of the past - it had become grey to her and held no attachments to it anymore. Nyx was far more preferable. Short, straight to the point and simple. It is my pleasure, Malcanthet. She responded briefly.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)