Overture Downs I got strippers in my life by they virgins to me
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Akuti twisted her lips into a half smile, though her brow was still furrowed in frustration. He flopped onto his back, which she took as an invitation to approach, albeit with a bit of hesitation. She took a few steps forward before lying down on her stomach with her paws in front of her where she decided to place her head. I feel like you lied to me. Grayday hadn't explicitly said that he was interested in anything, but it was in the way that he acted which told Akuti all that she thought she needed to know. She sighed, wondering if she should continue to expose herself further than she already had.

And I know that we just met a month or two ago, she continued with a sigh, but I think I was starting to really like you. I even told Phiipa about you, dude. Plus, I know that you've noticed how I acted around you, so why didn't you warn me before I got all caught up in this mess? She was trying her hardest to keep eye contact with him, though it was hard with the wave of emotion quickly coming over her. Another whine became caught in her throat and she looked away, not sure if she was ready to hear his response.

Messages In This Thread