Dragoncrest Cliffs Labradorite
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
After he'd asked, she edged aside so he took that as a go-ahead to move in and get comfy beside her.  He picked up his squirrel and muffled through it, whined softly to her complaints as he couldn't help but glance past her face for her rounded sides, which reminded him to splay his ears again. Soon they wouldn't just be two here and while a daunting realization all of its own, he was anticipating it more than ever before. 

Setting the snack on his paws, he distracted himself from it by nosing along behind her ears, grooming gently. "Aw, well I will try not to take up too much space because my lunch break could use some company, too," he smirked quietly into her coat, for although she fussed about her size, he was not complaining -- her petite build wasn't going to be overruled just by a baby belly to him. He might not have known the most about pregnancy and the like, but as much as he could tell, she seemed to handle it well enough aside from some obvious qualms here and there.. and at least she never seemed outright ill because of it.

The pale wocha  knew she was uncomfortable growing the babes like this (because who wouldn't be?) so he could spare to be a little extra sweet just between the two of them to try to make up for being the one to help her get like this. "It's not much, but it is fresh -- want any?" he asked, nudging the meat with his forelimb. "I can bring something better later if you'd rather not, because this one just kind of fell into my paws, so I couldn't really say no.." he chuffed, but would understand if she'd prefer something meatier of course and he'd do what he could to make sure her wants were met.
Messages In This Thread
Labradorite - by Portia - February 28, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: Labradorite - by Dio - March 08, 2017, 02:50 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Portia - March 10, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Dio - March 11, 2017, 05:50 PM
RE: Labradorite - by Portia - March 15, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Dio - March 17, 2017, 03:33 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Portia - March 20, 2017, 12:15 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Dio - March 30, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Portia - March 31, 2017, 04:03 PM