Stone Circle got off on the wrong foot
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Her greeting was formal, but not unfriendly. I'm well, he replied, watching as she went back to sniffing the flowers. What was so interesting about them? Sure, he liked them, but it wasn't often he would stop for so long and smell them. But, then again, he hadn't been here in spring yet to see the full beauty of it. 

We moved here last fall, so I'm not sure how it looks when in full bloom, he admitted. They had gotten a taste of what it would be like, but it was all too quickly gone with the coming of winter. He had to admit to himself, though, that he did enjoy what little time they had gotten of the foliage. How are you liking it here? he asked, wondering where her head, and her loyalties were. He would, for some time yet, still question whether or not she would go back to her pups. He had been burned recently by Chaska and his betrayal, and the freshness of it made him more aware that it would happen again. Maybe he was being unreasonably doubtful to Akuti, but right now, he just couldn't help it.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
got off on the wrong foot - by Bhediya - March 01, 2017, 08:28 AM
RE: got off on the wrong foot - by Steady - March 01, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: got off on the wrong foot - by Bhediya - March 01, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: got off on the wrong foot - by Steady - March 03, 2017, 10:42 AM