Neverwinter Forest faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
288 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Cypress’ ears winged out to either side of his narrow skull like the wings of a mantling raven at the enchanting lilt of Szabala’s laughter, but sprang forward upon his crown at the thick brogue that shaped her words. It was subtler in Rian, but Cypress didn’t have any trouble comprehending her. “I don’t know,” he admitted, feeling…sort of weird. His cousin was beautiful, and he enjoyed her attention, but he didn’t really know what to do with it. Almost immediately he’d come to regret engaging her, but it was too late.

“I’m not the only one who lost someone,” the eidolon said in a careful baritenor, “but I didn’t want to see anyone and — well, my mama and paw would’ve been disappointed if they knew I stayed away on purpose.” That was the biggest reason for his apology, but he tacked on the other things, too: “and I’m all muddy.” Cypress’ sinister sulphureous gaze settled firmly upon his toes.

He was assured by his cousin that she did not mind his presence, and they spent a pleasant afternoon together before he returned to the Eastmire and she to her family.
Messages In This Thread
RE: faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior - by Cypress - March 11, 2017, 01:40 AM