Swiftcurrent Creek I Roll With It
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Minor dominance tussle over the carcass, I hope that flies with you.

A spray of blood announced the end of the the deer, which became limp and heavy in Bazi's grip. She relaxed her jaws and stepped back, panting hard. Adrenaline burned bright in her eyes, and she nodded her agreement silently - they had done good; food always tasted the best after a good night's sleep and a hard morning's run.

Bazi had no intention to skin this kill. It was smaller, thereby demanding a lighter touch and more time to be processed - her own den was already full of fresh pelts.

Instinct demanded that she feed first, but there was only two of them for breakfast and she wouldn't push her status within the pack much further than a cautioning growl and a light nip to Jace's black cheek.

The male's jaws had opened a ragged wound in the animal's throat, and Bazi seized on the roughly severed sheets of muscle that were exposed as a result. It came away in a pink, bloody strip, lifting skin away from the animal's neck and shoulder. The meat here was tough, not nearly as succulent as the still-warm organs they had yet to spill, but Bazi was still riled up from the hunt and wanted something with a bit of resistance.
Messages In This Thread
I Roll With It - by Jace - May 05, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Bazi - May 07, 2014, 07:06 AM
RE: I Roll With It - by Jace - May 07, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: I Roll With It - by Bazi - May 07, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Jace - May 07, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Bazi - May 07, 2014, 02:28 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Jace - May 07, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Bazi - May 08, 2014, 05:34 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Jace - May 08, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Bazi - May 09, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Jace - May 09, 2014, 04:56 PM