Ravensblood Forest i hear it beckoning
the reckoning
31 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Joining 
as @Conan is traveling with declan please let pompoko reply first (also slight pp, if you want me to change anything pom, let me know)! <3

[table width=85%][td][tr]
Declan cuts through the familiar path he has worn between Horizon Ridge and Teaghlaigh’s borders, assessing as he is wont to do. He knows that he knows Arturo Fearghal but he does not know this Teaghlaigh and the Commander is a strategist: he does his homework before he jumps into something. He has not spoken with any of the Fearghal’s new Family but he has taken everything that the borders has to offer him and brought it back and presented it to Conan. He does not have to gravitate towards what he suspects might be familiar to him but he does because he knows where his place is. It is not impulsive but rather extremely meditated. He is comfortable in routine, in the press of laws that he already knows and respects. In laws that he can enforce without hesitation because he understands them. If this pack is the Teaghlaigh that Arturo had spoken it would be before he took his leave of the Hollow than Declan seeks the sanctuary of familiarity.

Though he assumes that so long as Conan is at his side any place can become familiar. Conan is the only familiarity that he needs, the only companionship he has ever wanted or really, truly needed. His decision is made and he moves towards the borders with purpose, stopping when he is a respectful distance away. His amber gaze breaks from his path to seek his brother within irises set aflame before he tips his head back and lets out a howl meaning to summon the leadership to them.
[/td][/tr][/table]
a man reduced to a single instinct
survive

declan is limited consent · please see additional information in his profile for more information!
Messages In This Thread
i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 04, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 05, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 06, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 08, 2017, 08:18 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 10, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 09:39 AM