Ravensblood Forest i hear it beckoning
the reckoning
31 Posts
Ooc — torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The Commander draws in a breath, this one more audible the others as he is addressed and chided for staring. Declan does not quite grasp that she, perhaps, takes it as a challenge of her authority. Declan’s gaze slides from the woman that greeted them to catch Conan’s for the moment that it lingered upon him. If he is not to look at her then how does she know that he is even listening to what she tells him? he wonders for the briefest of moments as Conan makes the introductions and Declan relents, allowing Conan to take the spotlight from him. The shadows was were the feral Cathan felt the most comfortable and there was never any animosity against his brother for shining …like the brilliant sun that Declan’s shadowed planet revolved around: sucked in by the gravity so close that he thinks that he might actually burn from time to time.

The Banrion speaks of Teaghlaigh’s rules: that each of them would recite them for her as all she had to go on was their word. It was not much, admittedly, but without Arturo’s voice to confirm their claims — if the coywolf king would remember them at all — she is unsure. Declan does not see the need for uncertainty for it is as they say: they seek the Fearghal monarch and that they are from Quicksilver Hollow. “Ceannsach’s Word is Law.” Declan’s lips part as the first tenet of the Family spills forth in his deep, guttural voice, leaving the second tenet to Conan as she desired before he falls to his observant silence once more, his gaze flickering from her to rest upon his brother where the amber flame soften.
[/td][/tr][/table]
a man reduced to a single instinct
survive

declan is limited consent · please see additional information in his profile for more information!
Messages In This Thread
i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 04, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 05, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 06, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 08, 2017, 08:18 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 10, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 09:39 AM