Stone Circle I'm back biches
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
I'm so sorry I've held this up! I suck at replying lately. I'm going to go ahead and just have him accept here, since he would naturally, anyways

He nodded, remembering what she had said during their first meeting. While at the time he would have thought her a moocher off the pack, she had stated herself that she would be more useful come spring. Well, now that time was here. Her friend had been a good addition to the pack, and he hoped she would be, too. 

Well, then, I'm sure you'll keep your promise to be useful now that the seasons have changed, he commented. Welcome to Easthollow, he added. He took a step the side, a sign that she could step forward into the pack lands.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I'm back biches - by Božena - March 04, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: I'm back biches - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: I'm back biches - by Božena - March 12, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: I'm back biches - by Steady - March 12, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: I'm back biches - by Božena - March 14, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: I'm back biches - by Steady - March 18, 2017, 08:27 PM