Raven's Watch Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
For any of the Nightwatcher group, specifically @Bane & @Nemesis (I think xD) - Sorry for the short crappy post!

Her travels had taken her far away from the Kintla Flatlands. True, she had intended to stay for longer, but there was nothing there of any interest to her. She had almost joined a pack a way off, but despite her sharing the same passion for blood, the leader was not one that Kelina liked. It was this that drove her away, far enough until she reached an somewhat quiet area. Here, she sat down, leaning her head back to silently groom her midnight pelt. The dark fae felt peaceful for a little while, enjoying the noiseless area for a while. 

She thought back to her lost brother, Horosk, and wondered briefly where he had gotten to the last 2 years. It had been such a long time since he first ran away on that day - she hated his guts for it. Kelina wanted her revenge, but she guessed she would just have to wait until her own situation was a little better. Then she would find him, and then she would claim her revenge.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes - by Kelina - March 05, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes - by Bane - April 11, 2017, 09:57 AM
RE: Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes - by Kelina - April 11, 2017, 10:13 AM
RE: Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes - by Bane - April 11, 2017, 01:24 PM
RE: Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes - by Kelina - April 11, 2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes - by Bane - April 11, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes - by Kelina - April 12, 2017, 06:17 AM