Blacktail Deer Plateau only time will tell
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox paused at the question, and she would have scratched her head if she'd had a hand. “We showed them our numbers, and they backed down,” she replied, remembering the events as the fog lifted away from her memory. Xi'nuata had come to the creek at least once more after that, seeking some form of peace, but Fox would have none of it. She did not forgive easily, especially to those who posed a threat to her. Even Njal, one of the wolves she was quite close to, had torn a rift between them by allowing an outsider to cross the boundary into their home. Granted, the final outcome had been a very good one, but the fact that he had done such a thing still burned.

“I’d ask you to make the trek out to the creek in a few weeks for any updates, but something tells me you’ve got yourself busy with little ones,” she said. Fox didn't mind leaving the creek in the hands of her trusted and able comrades, and getting out and about had been her pastime before she had become a leader. “Tell Kraken he can come by and visit Bones whenever he'd like, so long as he doesn’t step foot onto creek territory.” They could meet on neutral ground easily enough.

“I should be getting back. I’ve been away from the creek for a night, and I don’t wish to come back to a mutiny,” she joked. Her followers were actually quite good about making the right choices about how to handle things.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
only time will tell - by RIP Fox - May 06, 2014, 04:56 AM
RE: only time will tell - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 06, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: only time will tell - by RIP Fox - May 06, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: only time will tell - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 06, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: only time will tell - by RIP Fox - May 06, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: only time will tell - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 06, 2014, 12:04 PM
RE: only time will tell - by RIP Fox - May 07, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: only time will tell - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 07, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: only time will tell - by RIP Fox - May 09, 2014, 12:21 AM
RE: only time will tell - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 09, 2014, 09:30 AM