Great Bear Wilderness All the times you said I wasn't just quite right
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
She was just beginning to drift back into a peaceful sleep, but it seemed that it was not meant to be. Instead a thump on her neck made her shoot to her paws, alert as a squirrel. Her hackles rose and her ears flickered back and forth, eyes scanning the area until they landed on the figure of a wolf. For a moment, she simply stared, but soon her hackles lowered and she let out a breath.

"Who are you?" The silver fae asked, wondering what the stranger could possibly want with her. Firstly, why had she broken her slumber? And what on earth did she think she was doing? If it had been a more aggressive wolf, the other woman might have her head torn from her neck.

The wolfess took a moment to study the female. She was bigger than Belle, and less elegant. Though, it did not particularly matter. Beauty was not always found on the outside, though perhaps that meant it was on the inside. Besides, her appearance showed her to be tough - a male would be lucky to have her as a mate. It also meant she might be stronger than Belle. She blinked her eyes and gave a flick of her tail.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
RE: All the times you said I wasn't just quite right - by Faeryn - March 06, 2017, 10:31 AM