Great Bear Wilderness All the times you said I wasn't just quite right
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sure!

Belle furrowed her brow in disbelief as the more masculine female shouldered into her, and the silver fae let out a low growl before pinning her ears to the back of her head as the woman didn't even say anything. She did not apologise, which let Belle to believe that she had done it on purpose. And boy did it piss her off.

She felt her hackles raise and she snapped her head round to look at the large wolfess again. "Excuse me?" she narrowed her eyes, turning her body around to fully face the other. She growled again and took one step closer. This wolf dared to wake her, question her, then downright disrespect her? Who did she think she was? "I don't appreciate being treated like that." she challenged, hoping to see worry in the other's eyes. Of course, Brunhilde might be larger but that did not mean she was the most skilled fighter. And as of right now, she was on the bad side of Belle, who was bristling with annoyance.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
RE: All the times you said I wasn't just quite right - by Faeryn - March 25, 2017, 04:27 PM