Dragoncrest Cliffs Wild things
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil offers a smirk when Wildfire speaks and it does not surprise her that it is about the children. She is near her due date and it is expected and if she wasn’t talking about them at this point, she might be concerned. Perhaps she’s gotten used to it at this rate and perhaps for the best, considering the next part of her life is going to be nothing but their children. She’s managed thus far keeping herself occupied with things that involve Drageda and her wolves within and delegating where she needs to and she hopes the transition is smooth once the puppies are born.

“I guess I don’t have much of a choice, do I?” she says with a smile and wag of her tail. She lowers her nose to lick the side of her muzzle a few times. She wants to sit and wrap herself around her but she settles for the repeat affection by her nose, thankful it keeps some of the discomfort at bay. “If your clumsiness is wearing off on me, what are they going to be like?” she says with mock horror across her face, turning into a smile and encouraging nudge.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
Wild things - by Wildfire - March 06, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: Wild things - by Antumbra - March 11, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: Wild things - by Wildfire - March 12, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: Wild things - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: Wild things - by Wildfire - March 14, 2017, 08:09 AM
RE: Wild things - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 09:00 AM
RE: Wild things - by Wildfire - March 14, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: Wild things - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 09:58 AM