Blackwater Islands rest your weary bones
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[table width=85%][tr][td]

Whatever her history, wherever she had come from, Salish still believed that  the Sea had chosen Galateia to live among them as a sister of the Nereides. It mattered not the manner in which she had come. It did not change the truth that the pale-furred woman had been hand-picked to be here, on these beautiful islands. And for that, Salish was happy. She was happy that Galateia was here, liking the woman already. There was a sweetness about her, a kindness, and that was something that was needed.

Still on the subject of their Matriarch, Salish nodded. Yes. We both hail from Thymiscra, she explained softly. I always felt in my heart that she was destined for greatness. It was a true statement. Sometimes things were just known, a sensation given by the Mothers. 

Her brow then rose and a smile gleamed across darkened lips. She swam merrily, paddling in a circle around her new friend. A healer, mmm? What a gift, she uttered excitedly. And I am sure that you are a fine one. She bumped her nose against the other's shoulder gently. And that you will get yourself well very soon.

She paused, looking down, and then spoke again, meeting the woman's gaze. I aspire to be a counselor. So if anything ever troubles you, or if you need someone to talk to... She displayed a cheesy, big smile. I'm your girl. You may come to me with absolutely anything, love. At any time.
[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
rest your weary bones - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Salish - March 07, 2017, 08:38 PM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Deirdre - March 07, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Salish - March 08, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Deirdre - March 09, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Salish - March 09, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Deirdre - March 09, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Salish - March 09, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Deirdre - March 11, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Salish - March 15, 2017, 05:56 AM