Silver Creek I can see clearly now the rain is gone
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
i didnt see if this was marked as private or not O_O if it is please just PM me and i'll delete this

Once again Natashe had been out hunting, tracking the smell of a lingering turkey. The fowl foul bird's scent had made her mouth water, and despite the scarring from the last run in with the bird she had begun to track it. It had to be one of the last of them around, it was spring time and she hadn't seen or smelled turkey in a long long time. Finally she spotted it, laying on the ground with its head tucked against its breast. moving slowly she came up behind it and-

Her ears shot up and she scrambled back as a loud screaming startled both her and the bird. The bird dashed away from Natashe but she simply sat there trying to pinpoint the sound. Another wail came from not too far away and she winced, standing up and following the sound. It sounded like a baby in distress, and as Natashe stumbled across the Den she realized it was probably just complaining about something. Standing awkwardly she dropped into a submissive stance "Oh my god im so sorry, i heard him scream and I was drawn to it, and im sorry" she babbled to Heston, flattening her ears and hoping to god she wouldn't be attacked.
Messages In This Thread
I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Soren - March 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Soni - March 07, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Seri - March 07, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Heston - March 07, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Natashe - March 08, 2017, 03:08 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Soren - March 23, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Seri - March 29, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Heston - April 24, 2017, 05:29 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Natashe - April 25, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Seri - June 09, 2017, 02:11 PM