(m) the lightning we generate without restraints
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
NO problem it should be fun :D

Thistle had barely gotten out of her way before her husband was up and trying to claw his way out of the birthing den. She grumbled to herself she was going to have to fix the claw marks in the ground. She followed him rather ungainly from the den her eyes growing accustomed to the bright light versus the dimmer light of the den as she studied him.

Thistle cloud glared at him and said quietly "You may not want that but you do need that and you will take it Ragnar Loðbrók. Her fur rose at the light in his eyes and though she admittedly under different circumstances would have reveled in it and let him have what he wanted this was not the correct circumstances and she was not going to allow it.

She turned quickly away a small growl escaping but gently as she could make it. She did not wish him to think she was rejecting him because she didn't want him. It was a matter of fact that she was far to pregnant even if he wouldn't hurt the babies and her he could potentially force her labor to start earlier than was wanted. As much as I like that Ragnar you will not be getting lucky today. You could hurt me or the babies and you are not in your own mind. I'd rather see you looking out at me through your eyes than your God. That was the only way she knew how to get him to listen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: (m) the lightning we generate without restraints - by Thistle Cloud - May 06, 2014, 11:49 AM