(m) the lightning we generate without restraints
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I could have sworn i answered your ooc on my other replay bu I didn't lol sorry. Yes he is a blush worthy male, but that makes him all the more fun and those who follow and read this are probably like eh lmao.

Thistle sighed at his admission, of course it was odinn the allfather. He was beginning to ruffle her fur himself. Not that she would ever tell her mate that. Well that may be Rangar but you still need it you're fever is worse. Perhaps it is a side effect they say if one is not careful the gods can burn you up. So you need it at least to be safe. She had heard tales of how a God's true form could burn you to cinders if you were not careful perhaps possession was the same. Though she was unsure if it was not just a side effect of his blasted mushrooms.

She smiled as she put paw to his chest and near his throat and leaned down to whisper softly Because you need to take this root if I have to shove it down your unforgiving stubborn viking throat Ragnar Loðbrók and don't you forget. With hind paw she moved the root closer and with a small smile and perhaps a slight snarl she said quiet and deadly Now eat it. Blue eyes bored into his daring him to try and fight with her about it. She loved him and she would not let this raging delirium take him from her no matter how angry she made him she would persevere and perhaps just perhaps if he was good she would allow him to have what he wanted as long as he was kind about it. Because he would have to be so her labor did not become induced.
Messages In This Thread
RE: (m) the lightning we generate without restraints - by Thistle Cloud - May 06, 2014, 02:15 PM