Cerulean Cape champions of the sun
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
A little wanderer was what she had been from the start; trapped inside the shadows of her former den and kept there by the creature who dared call herself a "mother". Even as time went on, she had never lost her wandering spirit that needed freedom above all else. Pack to pack - from land in to land out had she travelled to find home. It was when she had wandered away from her former caretakers that she had gotten lost. Luckily, a feathered mute had come to her rescue and so had Szymon. The wolves that had helped her on her journey she would forever remember and she kept them close to her love-bleeding heart. But, perhaps the most important figure in her life was Arturo. He had taken her into his home moons ago, as a father, and had adopted her as his own. It had been a gesture of pure love, and Chusi was sure she loved him back. Not long ago had they found the burnt Lotte, and now the little heir of Teaghlaigh had a mother - with brothers and/or sisters on the way!

But Olive and Dakarai had gone out and perhaps doomed their happy home. It was almost an act of betrayal and Chusi disliked them for this. She honestly didn't believe they were needed if all they would do was bring crazy Blackfeather-Fuckers right to their doorstep. It was because of all this that she found herself wandering away again - even though she called it more of a "scouting mission" in her head. She went into the direction of where she had first met the rude boy  - the one she had a crush on before he disappeared, as everything else did.

Black paws trotted over the beach, searching for anything out of the ordinary to report back home.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
champions of the sun - by Indie - March 08, 2017, 01:08 AM
RE: champions of the sun - by Chusi - March 09, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: champions of the sun - by Indie - March 14, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: champions of the sun - by Chusi - March 25, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: champions of the sun - by Indie - April 12, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: champions of the sun - by Chusi - April 16, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: champions of the sun - by Indie - April 23, 2017, 03:00 PM
RE: champions of the sun - by Chusi - April 29, 2017, 12:11 PM
RE: champions of the sun - by Indie - May 10, 2017, 11:49 PM