Sunbeam Lair This will never end, 'cause I want more
40 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Anouke looked wide-eyed at the Chieftess when she was officially welcomed into the fold if Ryujin, but the woman's words did not stop there. Rather, she went on to courteously invite her to spend time regaining her strength, for which the dark pixie was eternally grateful, being quite weary from her journey. Asterr displayed a kindness unexpected of a leader; Anouke was used to the stern, chilly demeanor of her mother and father, the Alphas of her former pack. She could scarecly believe what she had heard, but she took it all with a bright smile.

I am... so grateful. Th-thank you! With that, she fell into step behind her pitch-furred leader, and as they proceeded towards the wall of the mountain, she gazed all around her. There was beauty here, such beauty. Eventually, Asterr brought herself and Shikoba to the entrance of a cavern, one that appeared to be quite out-of-the-ordinary with its soft glow emanating from within. Wishing her luck and good will, Asterr disappeared into the cave's depths, leaving the new Commoner behind. Anouke whined softly, her fear of the unknown, and of the dark, holding her back. For now.
Messages In This Thread
This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 10, 2017, 02:08 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 10, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 13, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 13, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 16, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 16, 2017, 01:49 AM